With a special introductory price, these exclusive villas must be viewed to appreciate the originality of design and excellent location. Each one is set in an elevated position surrounded by pine forests and offer uninterrupted sea and mountain views.
Exuding luxury and charm the ‘Emerald’ is a spacious three bedroom detached villa set in a select ‘village’ style development and offers substantial living accommodation with the dining room an optional 4th bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from en suite facilities with the two further bedrooms on the upper floor sharing a family bathroom. Spacious and well laid out the living areas all have access to open terraces positioned to enjoy the views.
At the heart of the village is the ‘Lighthouse’, a central meeting point to include a luxury Spa, indoor and outdoor pools, a gym, cafe, bar and grocery shop for daily provisions.
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the site is surrounded by pine forests intermingled with olive trees and provides the perfect environment for country walks and a peaceful lifestyle but is conveniently located close to the exclusive Korineum Golf and Country Club and within easy reach of Kyrenia providing all amenities.
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room all with access out to tiled terraces.
(Option to have the dining room and shower room as 4th bedroom with en suite facilities).
Master bedroom with en suite shower room
Two double bedrooms sharing a family bathroom
All bedrooms will have fitted wardrobes and either a balcony or terrace.
SPECIFICATION (not a complete list)
• Reinforced concrete structure with block infill, pitched roof with under and over traditional tiles on a wooden frame
• UPVC double glazed window units, wooden frames to kitchen bays.
• Stone look tiled floors, fully tiled bathrooms and Ottoman style travertine window sills and on balcony wall.
• Inset wardrobes with decorative wooden doors
• Wood burner or open fire (depending on house style)
• Air conditioning unit to lounge
• Ceiling fans to upper bedrooms
• Gardens laid ready for planting or turf.
• All boundaries facing the road have a stone wall of approximately 120cm height with 60cm wide wrought iron railing every 5m for decorative purposes. The sides and rear borders will be planted with evergreen hedging.
• Driveways, car park and walkway from main gate will be paved, Infrastructure in place for courtesy lighting, external wall lighting and internal central lights.
• A carriage lamp will be provided beside each front door
• Choice of Turkish traditional pendant or chandelier style light either in stairwell or in the kitchen bay
• Tiled balconies.