Boasting a huge roof terrace and 3 double bedrooms this ‘little gem’ must be viewed to be appreciated. Set on a hillside allowing breathtaking views and surrounded by pine forests these villas are being offered at a special introductory price.
Ottoman inspired, the design of the ‘Pearl’ incorporates open plan living, three double bedrooms all with a private terrace or balcony and a huge roof terrace.
On the ground floor the living area has been well laid out and allows access to two terraces for outdoor dining and relaxing. The guest bedroom suite provides two double bedrooms sharing a family bathroom. Both bedrooms benefit from a private balcony overlooking the garden. Upstairs the master bedroom suite offers bright and spacious accommodation with direct access to a secluded breakfast terrace as well as to one of the main features of the ‘Pearl- the impressive roof terrace.
Set on a hillside surrounded by pine and olive trees this private gated development is a haven of peace and tranquillity with forest walks on your doorstep.
At the heart of the ‘village’ is an exclusive Spa with swimming pools, gym, café and a shop providing daily provisions. Further afield but within easy reach is the picturesque town of Kyrenia offering a wide variety of restaurants, bars, shops and busy harbour.
Open plan lounge, dining, kitchen.
Two double bedrooms sharing a family bathroom
Master bedroom with en suite shower room
Roof terrace extending to 28sqm
SPECIFICATION (not a complete list)
• Reinforced concrete structure with block infill, pitched roof with under and over traditional tiles on a wooden frame
• UPVC double glazed window units, wooden frames to kitchen bays.
• Stone look tiled floors, fully tiled bathrooms and Ottoman style travertine window sills and on balcony wall.
• Inset wardrobes with decorative wooden doors
• Wood burner or open fire (depending on house style)
• Air conditioning unit to lounge
• Ceiling fans to upper bedrooms
• Gardens laid ready for planting or turf.
• All boundaries facing the road have a stone wall of approximately 120cm height with 60cm wide wrought iron railing every 5m for decorative purposes. The sides and rear borders will be planted with evergreen hedging.
• Driveways, car park and walkway from main gate will be paved, Infrastructure in place for courtesy lighting, external wall lighting and internal central lights.
• A carriage lamp will be provided beside each front door
• Choice of Turkish traditional pendant or chandelier style light either in stairwell or in the kitchen bay
• Tiled balconies